Tax deductible contributions deadline is December 31, 2012.
As part of my Habitat for Humanity – Global Village El Salvador fundraising campaign, I’m running a half marathon, 13.1 miles, on January 20th and challenging folks to pledge toward my goal. Would you like to pledge $1 a mile, $2 a mile, or other? A warm thank you to those who have already pledged and contributed toward my goal of $2,000.
CURRENT: AS OF 12/12/12
121 training miles run
REMAINING : BEFORE 12/31/12
$ 731.60 yet to raise
104 training miles yet to train
CONTRIBUTION LINK: Visit the Habitat for Humanity Dane County website to make a tax deductible contribution directly toward our El Salvador trip: https://habitatdane.org/donate-now/
1. Donate by Credit Card or PayPal: Select payment type
2. DONATION AMOUNT: Select amount or enter amount.
3. DESIGNATED FOR: Select “Habitat El Salvador Partnership”
4. I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE THIS GIFT: Select “In Honor Of”. Enter my information and then yours. Janine Glaeser 5108 Tonyawatha Trail, Monona, WI 53716
5. Complete account information and submit.
Thank you for your support of project “architect unseen” and the February work trip to El Salvador. It is my hope that this is only the beginning of something bigger, a campaign that will bring awareness to the unseen side of architecture where architects are using their skills to build stronger communities.